Using Sketch for UI Design
Sketch is an insanely simple tool to learn when you get into UI Design. But the more you start using it, you discover many features that will make your design work simpler.
- It has libraries that allow you maintain and share design components and work collaboratively
- It has symbols that can be reused across your design and selectively modified.
- There are tons of third party plugins available that can improve your workflow for frequently used tasks.
- It is vector based you can create your own custom vector arts.
- It comes with basic prototyping functionality to help you create simple prototypes that can be shared with customers.
- You can modify sketch files with js code. It allows you to add dynamic content to your designs.
- It comes with templates for iOS, Web and Android designs so you don’t have to waste time creating standard symbols for these platforms.
Visit Sketchapp and get started now.
Good luck Designing !!
#appzui #acceleratedigital #design #ensõ #sketchapp #sketch